DROP OFF AND PICK UP PROCEDURES
- All adults and children 5 years and older must wear a mask when entering and existing the building.
- Masks are required the entire time while in the XYLC building and when out on the playground.
- To limit the amount of individuals in the building, we ask that only one family member come into the building for pick up/drop off
- We ask family members to limit their time in the building to 5 minutes or less, if possible. We want to ensure every child has time to transition into XYLC each day while also limiting the amount of adults we have in the building at one time.
- Please use the hand sanitizer located at the entrance of the building. before entering.
- Contactless check-in/out is required through the HiMama app.
- At drop off, our staff will perform a child symptom checklist which includes a temperature check.
- We ask anyone who is experiencing any symptoms to not enter the building or come onto the playground.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES
The XYLC team is practicing extra measures to ensure all team members and children remain healthy during this time. All team members are adhering to the following:
- Daily health checks at drop-off and throughout the day.
- Limiting adult and visitor exposure.
- Practicing extra sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Practicing increased hand washing.
- Engaging the children in keeping our childcare environment safe and healthy.
- Practicing social distancing.
- Requiring masks per state and CDC recommendations.
- Following all local, state, and CDC recommendations.
Beyond the policies and procedures outlined above, our team is:
- Using an electrostatic sprayer once a week.
- Limiting the materials out and rotating to keep materials sanitized between children.
- Cracking windows for ventilation.
- Reviewing our policies and procedures regularly to ensure we are using best practices.