DROP OFF AND PICK UP PROCEDURES
- We ask anyone who is experiencing any symptoms to not enter the building or come onto the playground.
- Please refer to our illness policy guide for further information
The XYLC team is practicing extra measures to ensure all team members and children remain healthy during this time. All team members are adhering to the following:
- Practicing extra sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Practicing increased hand washing.
- Engaging the children in keeping our childcare environment safe and healthy.
- Following all local, state, and CDC recommendations.
Beyond the policies and procedures outlined above, our team is:
- Using an electrostatic sprayer once a week.
- Limiting the materials out and rotating to keep materials sanitized between children.
- Cracking windows for ventilation.
- Reviewing our policies and procedures regularly to ensure we are using best practices.